Public preschool is a state funded program that provides opportunities for children to participate in school readiness activities and experiences, while offering support for the entire family.
Celina Public Preschool (CPPS) offers families an oppertunity to provide their children with the tools needed for a successful transition into the Celina’s Primary School. We provide activities that help them grow mentally, socially, emotionally, and physically.
All children enrolled in CPPS are screened in all areas of development.
Parents are recognized as their child’s first and most important teacher, and we welcome parent involvement in all activities.
Your child qualifies if…
- Resident within the Celina City Schools district
- Age 3 by August 1st
- Your child may qualify for sliding scale tuition fee based on family income
Your child will receive…
- Developmentally appropriate school readiness classroom experiences which include:
– Language & Literacy
– Math & Science
– Art & Music
- Speech, vision and hearing screenings
- Comprehensive health support
- At Home School Readiness Activities for parents & children
Celina Public Preschool is located at the Education Complex in Celina – 585 E. Livingston St.
If interested in registering your child/children, please see the registration page.